For so many of us, Zioness represents an urgently needed political home. We are unabashedly progressive and unapologetically Zionist – and there are so many ways to get involved in our work!
- Zioness Jewish Clergy Council – Jewish clergy are in a unique position to reach their audiences with thought leadership and support in navigating current social and political landscapes through the lens of the Jewish faith. Through quarterly convenings featuring dynamic speakers and timely topics, as well as compelling trainings, communication, programming, and more, this council will create a unique space for collaboration, learning, and connection.
- Zioness Changemakers Task Force – The Zioness Changemakers Task Force is a coalition of Jewish activists and staff working directly in progressive organizations and movements. Our changemakers make change both on the front lines of the progressive movement, and as Zioness activists ready to build a stronger progressive movement through its acceptance and embrace of Jews and Zionists.
- Zioness Teen Fellows: Emerging Leaders – Through monthly virtual sessions, 11th and 12th graders from across the country will explore their Zionism, social justice commitments, and opportunities for progressive activism. This program will inspire students to show up in progressive spaces as proud Zionists and equip them with a deep understanding of the most urgent issues being addressed by the progressive movement.
- Want to stay up to date on opportunities for teens with Zioness? Sign up here.
- Additional opportunities are coming soon!
We hope you’ll connect with us in the way that feels right for you. For any questions about our opportunities for engagement, please contact us today.